Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Year of the Fonz rules of Engagement


Rules of this year.

Time goes by fast and in order to gain as much as I can from this year of detached yet intentional coolness I have to set up some rules in order to follow to keep myself on track

These may change but so far I have-
1)      When faced with anxiety about something, such as money, etc. count to 3 and then say fuck it.

2)      Each week or thereabouts do something I am afraid of doing.

3)      Be led by my interests instead of my fear.

4)      Intentional embarrass myself at least twice a month with a Fonzie challenge that someone else has initiated. These have to be within reason; Meaning that they can’t be dangerous or illegal,etc. Maybe embarrass isn't the right word but I have to be stretched socially in the given challenge.

That’s all I got so far…

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I don't remember the Fonzie challenge rule. Is it new? Or have you just never told me about it for fear I would make you horrible things?
    ________________

    Me: You should hit on the bearded lady.
    You: Whaaa? No.
    Me: Yes. Fonzie challenge.
    ________________

    Me: We're going to Blow Pony. By the way, you're going to be wearing my leopard print pants.
    You: I don't think that's a good idea...
    Me: It's a great idea. It's a Fonzie challenge.
    _________________

    Me: Eat ALL the Twinkies.
    You: Um...
    Me: FONZIE CHALLENGE.
    __________________

    You're going to wish I didn't know about this. :P

    ReplyDelete